Welcome to the Provost's Newsletter submissions form—your platform to share and contribute the latest insights, achievements, and updates shaping our vibrant academic community.
The Provost's Newsletter publishes information that is generated within and about the Office of the Provost. Criteria for submissions to the newsletter include relevance to the academic community, significance of achievements or insights, alignment with the newsletter's objectives, accuracy of information, and adherence to the above-listed deadlines.
Before submitting your request, please note that:
- Submissions are subject to review and editing by Provost’s Office staff
- Individuals who submit information are responsible for the accuracy, timeliness, and reliability of submitted material
- It may not be possible to publish all items received
- Flyers will not be accepted as submissions
- Web links may be provided for additional information, however individual offices and departments are responsible for hosting and maintaining them
- Links to charts and forms may be included as part of the announcement
Do you have information or a story you would like to see featured in the Provost's Newsletter? A link to a submission form for sharing news items and other content is located below.
Contact Pam Shepherd, Director of Communications for the Office of the Provost, if you have any questions or concerns about the process.
Accepted newsletter submissions typically include faculty or student spotlights, research information or outcomes, items that impact teaching, etc. Announcement descriptions must not exceed 500 words and high resolution photos are encouraged.
Items not shared in the newsletter include events (unless under the direction of the president or provost), trainings, requests for participation in studies or surveys, items meant for students, announcements from other units or sources outside of George Mason University, etc.