Teaching Load Policy - governs the teaching load of all tenured, tenure-track, and term faculty with instructional appointments, as well as tenured faculty who also have an administrative faculty appointment.
Each college/school has a customized, comprehensive faculty workload guideline to set consistent teaching, service, research expectations and buyout standards by units. Establishing transparent, equitable workload policy involves consideration for qualitative performance issues, career stage and disciplinary culture focused on teaching, scholarship and research.
- Antonin Scalia Law School (LAW)
- College of Education and Human Development (CEHD)
- College of Health and Human Services (CHHS)
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences (CHSS)
- College of Visual and Performing Arts (CVPA)
- College of Science (COS)
- Honors College (HC)
- Jimmy and Rosalynn Carter School for Peace and Conflict Resolution (Carter)
- Schar School of Policy and Government (Schar)
- School of Business (SBUS)
- Volgenau School of Engineering (VSE)